I'm so pissed
it's just dismissed
like there's nothing amiss.
I'm such a pushover
people just shove me off to the side
they don't even take cover,
so I run and hide.
Sometimes I just cry
My anger washed away
maybe I want to die.
I'll face my anger
take it and flip it upside down
like a frown
I'll pierce it with a dagger.
I'll move on
take life head on
Maybe I'm not such a moron.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angry by Shelby Blehm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK