I'm so pissed
it's just dismissed
like there's nothing amiss.
I'm such a pushover
people just shove me off to the side
they don't even take cover,
so I run and hide.
Sometimes I just cry
My anger washed away
maybe I want to die.
I'll face my anger
take it and flip it upside down
like a frown
I'll pierce it with a dagger.
I'll move on
take life head on
Maybe I'm not such a moron.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angry by Shelby Blehm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer
- Praying Peace, Aftab Alam
- No Harm, abigail sikwenda