Ace Of Black Hearts
(Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
May the gods give me the power,
on my dieing hour,
to relinquish the demons that devour.
Disgrace me not.
For the words I have sought have more meaning then they seem.
I'm bewildered by the action of others.
Children and there mother cling together by the fire.
I tip toe down such a thinly braided wire.
I dwell in a place of treachery.
Who will know how far down this hole truly goes.
Its a back door show.
Sneaking in to such wrong place.
Paying for something that should never be given.
Money buys the lies that put that eccentric tie on the well mannered suit.
Man this life is such a whoot.
Taken aback by the lack of tact.
You always emerge from the darkness when you helps not wanted or needed.
You act so conceded when your imaginary friends are around.
I slap a piece of meat on the table and say pound.
Everything in the ignorance of some drunks bliss.
What did you miss?
Here try that again my friend, more of an acquaintance.
But who wants to debate this.
Most would rather piss in your cornflakes.
Here you go now eat.
Such good deeds.
Just what I need.
Are you able yet to see beyond the cloud minds of such tectonic times?
If not drink some more of my wine.
It was made from a dime of this and that.
Yet it reacts so potent.
You think id be broke over it, or filthy rich from selling it in mass quantities.
Boy life's such a stitch.
I can still here all the complaints about what they don't got.
What do they expect?
Some things just cant be bought.
A murder going exactly as planned.
In the courts you feel so damned.
Its triple whammy.
Charged with so many felonies.
Bars so tight.
Down in a hole with no light.
This is what happens when you don't listen, to some kind reasoning.
Now are you believing in what you were truly achieving.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- REUNION, Bireswar Halder
- Love at First Site, Dustin Hardin
- Once Upon A Time, Savita Tyagi
- Youth, Yohan Confectioner
- Poetry (cavatina), Gert Strydom
- Flowers trick, hasmukh amathalal
- To a loved one that died, Gert Strydom
- Smooth Finisher, Yohan Confectioner
- Detach, gajanan mishra
- ~Go Back To Sleep~, A Ghost
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)