Ace Of Black Hearts
(Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
May the gods give me the power,
on my dieing hour,
to relinquish the demons that devour.
Disgrace me not.
For the words I have sought have more meaning then they seem.
I'm bewildered by the action of others.
Children and there mother cling together by the fire.
I tip toe down such a thinly braided wire.
I dwell in a place of treachery.
Who will know how far down this hole truly goes.
Its a back door show.
Sneaking in to such wrong place.
Paying for something that should never be given.
Money buys the lies that put that eccentric tie on the well mannered suit.
Man this life is such a whoot.
Taken aback by the lack of tact.
You always emerge from the darkness when you helps not wanted or needed.
You act so conceded when your imaginary friends are around.
I slap a piece of meat on the table and say pound.
Everything in the ignorance of some drunks bliss.
What did you miss?
Here try that again my friend, more of an acquaintance.
But who wants to debate this.
Most would rather piss in your cornflakes.
Here you go now eat.
Such good deeds.
Just what I need.
Are you able yet to see beyond the cloud minds of such tectonic times?
If not drink some more of my wine.
It was made from a dime of this and that.
Yet it reacts so potent.
You think id be broke over it, or filthy rich from selling it in mass quantities.
Boy life's such a stitch.
I can still here all the complaints about what they don't got.
What do they expect?
Some things just cant be bought.
A murder going exactly as planned.
In the courts you feel so damned.
Its triple whammy.
Charged with so many felonies.
Bars so tight.
Down in a hole with no light.
This is what happens when you don't listen, to some kind reasoning.
Now are you believing in what you were truly achieving.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Dream Variations, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Siclliano, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Goodnight Kiss 3, Michael P. McParland
- Mona Lisa, The Enigmatic Masterpiece, Rajesh Thankappan
- A Dream Of Death, Luo Zhihai
- Why Life?, Sandra Feldman
- Adrenaline, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- What was this feeling?, Sergio Jaime
- MERI PRAKRATI, Gunjan Panchal
- There Are So Many Things I Can Still Do, Shalom Freedman
- Heedless, Jubril Balogun