Ace Of Black Hearts
(Beliefs Poem) An Absolute That's Never The Same
Someone has to believe.
As someone needs not to believe.
A equal balance.
Let order bring chaos.
And let chaos bring order.
Whether in what we believe in or believe not be true or rot.
It should not be measured by men of either of equal or unequal standards.
For a measurement now will change in 100 years.
How we go about it will change.
An absolute is nothing ever stays the same.
This is of course a oxymoron.
A contradiction in it's own terms.
But it does make it any less true.
Just the word I used isn't of the proper glue.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Beliefs Poem) An Absolute That's Never The Same by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- derelict house, lee fones
- A Need, Sandra Feldman
- (1) Damaged Dreams, Uriah Hamilton
- Haiku: Traditional 1, Brian Johnston
- TO JUSTIFY JESUS, Tom Zart
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman
- IMAGES FROM MY CHILDHOOD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber