Ace Of Black Hearts
(Beliefs Poem) A Controversy in Terms (Read at Your Own Risk)
A controversy in terms.
I haven't heard anyone or say anything about it
So here it goes
Yeah that dirty word
My opinion is this their are scenarios where it should be acceptable
A child having a child
I believe at that age just because you conceive doesn't mean your ready to have one.
A rape producing a child
This one even the religious should allow as exception, due to the environment of conception.
A junky's giving birth
This one due to the fact of defects and disease that are spread.
I also believe that their are preventive and alternative options too.
Can we say contraception
Can we say adoption
But ultimately I believe it should be the woman's choice no matter my opinion or yours.
As men we take for granted that we don't have to deal with this nasty issue.
We tell the women what they can and can't do without going through the ordeals ourselves.
Think about telling a teenager daughter of yours you can no longer go to school because you have to keep and raise your kid.
Now imagine being that kid or woman.
It is not a matter life or death.
Instead its a matter of what we think is right or wrong
Who are we to judge?
I agree after the second trimester it is wrong to abort.
But I also believe these fake abortion clinics that delay for the sake of religion are wrong.
This has been cited.
Their has been legal action taken against such places.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Beliefs Poem) A Controversy in Terms (Read at Your Own Risk) by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Their faces وجوههم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Blessings I Received, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Hiking Limerick, Mr. Spock
- Ferguson?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Winter Sky, Spiritwind Wood
- I Want to Sing with Willie, Kim Barney
- Psalm 075, Forrest Hainline
- My Mother's Memory, Jessica Gabanyic
- 20 meters from the river Bollin, Mark Heathcote
- More, Waltz For Zizi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)