Ace Of Black Hearts
(Beliefs Poem) A Controversy in Terms (Read at Your Own Risk)
A controversy in terms.
I haven't heard anyone or say anything about it
So here it goes
Yeah that dirty word
My opinion is this their are scenarios where it should be acceptable
A child having a child
I believe at that age just because you conceive doesn't mean your ready to have one.
A rape producing a child
This one even the religious should allow as exception, due to the environment of conception.
A junky's giving birth
This one due to the fact of defects and disease that are spread.
I also believe that their are preventive and alternative options too.
Can we say contraception
Can we say adoption
But ultimately I believe it should be the woman's choice no matter my opinion or yours.
As men we take for granted that we don't have to deal with this nasty issue.
We tell the women what they can and can't do without going through the ordeals ourselves.
Think about telling a teenager daughter of yours you can no longer go to school because you have to keep and raise your kid.
Now imagine being that kid or woman.
It is not a matter life or death.
Instead its a matter of what we think is right or wrong
Who are we to judge?
I agree after the second trimester it is wrong to abort.
But I also believe these fake abortion clinics that delay for the sake of religion are wrong.
This has been cited.
Their has been legal action taken against such places.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Beliefs Poem) A Controversy in Terms (Read at Your Own Risk) by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Death, Rainer Maria Rilke
Poem of the Day
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands
- You are born to be a poet, ramesh rai
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney
- Cover Me With You, George Dee Vuy
- Loss In A Mirror, Naveed Akram
- Angelwalk 2, Mr. Spock
- Nine Views of the Huang Shang, Paul Hartal
- Died Eagle, Nassy Fesharaki