Ace Of Black Hearts
(Beliefs Poem) A Controversy in Terms (Read at Your Own Risk)
A controversy in terms.
I haven't heard anyone or say anything about it
So here it goes
Yeah that dirty word
My opinion is this their are scenarios where it should be acceptable
A child having a child
I believe at that age just because you conceive doesn't mean your ready to have one.
A rape producing a child
This one even the religious should allow as exception, due to the environment of conception.
A junky's giving birth
This one due to the fact of defects and disease that are spread.
I also believe that their are preventive and alternative options too.
Can we say contraception
Can we say adoption
But ultimately I believe it should be the woman's choice no matter my opinion or yours.
As men we take for granted that we don't have to deal with this nasty issue.
We tell the women what they can and can't do without going through the ordeals ourselves.
Think about telling a teenager daughter of yours you can no longer go to school because you have to keep and raise your kid.
Now imagine being that kid or woman.
It is not a matter life or death.
Instead its a matter of what we think is right or wrong
Who are we to judge?
I agree after the second trimester it is wrong to abort.
But I also believe these fake abortion clinics that delay for the sake of religion are wrong.
This has been cited.
Their has been legal action taken against such places.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Beliefs Poem) A Controversy in Terms (Read at Your Own Risk) by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Flowers, David Griebel
- Apple Sauce And Chicken Fried, Effie Waller Smith
- Generosity, Babatunde Aremu
- Futile Peace Troll, Aftab Alam
- Dragons, David Griebel
- After Reading the Song of Hiawatha, Effie Waller Smith
- Two Things, Taurai, George Pfumbi
- I listened, I listened, I listened, arshad arshad
- Preparation, Effie Waller Smith
- News York City, Ima Ryma
Poem of the Day
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- You Will Forever Be In My Heart, Crystal Piatt
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Television, Roald Dahl
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)