The Diary of Anne Frank made known
The horrors of the Holocaust,
In which a teenager had grown,
Only to live a childhood lost.
A teen who had no chance to do
The day to day stuff filled with fun.
A teen who was forced to live through
The madness mad adults had done.
All teens today should keep in mind
That life is not just rock star show,
That there is more to humankind
That teens should seek and come to know.
We have Justin Bieber to thank
For young now asking, 'Who's Anne Frank? '
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anne Frank by Ima Ryma )
- If Thou Of Fortune Be Bereft, John Greenleaf Whittier
- An Open Book, Phil Soar
- Winter blue, Phil Soar
- Mom You Please Hear, Pintu Mahakul
- Mind and Nature, Aftab Alam
- Faint Music, Robert Hass
- Alexander Pushkin I loved you, valentin savin
- O Talibans, They Are The Buddhas, You Fi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Cobras Hissing And Basketed, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Glorified Clay, Suresh Dogra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)