The Diary of Anne Frank made known
The horrors of the Holocaust,
In which a teenager had grown,
Only to live a childhood lost.
A teen who had no chance to do
The day to day stuff filled with fun.
A teen who was forced to live through
The madness mad adults had done.
All teens today should keep in mind
That life is not just rock star show,
That there is more to humankind
That teens should seek and come to know.
We have Justin Bieber to thank
For young now asking, 'Who's Anne Frank? '
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anne Frank by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma
- We Are Worryors, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Sonnet.2. A Prisoner's Reverie, Valsa George
- Take Away My Shoes, Tiffany Alexis
- आंबो अजा, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Voice of Struggle, Thomas Lions
- school, Parth17 Bhatia
- I don't deserve, Priscilla Rose