Afzal Shauq (Somewhere in the world of dreams)
Eyes of the dead
tongues now silent
from branches broke...
House doors now shut
the city is closed...
Yet they are saying
Poem In Pashto By: Afzal Shauq
Translated in English By: Alley Boling
Book: 'TWIST OF FATES' Poem No.18/Page.47
Web Link: http: //khyberwatch.com/nandara/index.php?
P DF files: http: //khyber.org/books/ashauq/index.shtml
Poet's weblog: www.tolafghan.com/members/afzalshauq
© Afzal Shauq
Poet Other Poems
- ..GLOBAL PEACE THEORY / Afzal Shauq
- ‘Wie ich Afzal Shauq kennen gelernt habe...
- A Common Concept: Katherine MacDonald
- A COMPLAIN... BUT TO WHOM?
- A DREAM OR TRUE REALITY...?
- A GREAT WONDER
- A LITTLE PRINCESS--BRESHNA KAHN (Sweet t...
- A NEW DAWN
- A STRANGE JUSTICE
- A STRANGE PEACE
- A SYMBOL OF PRIDE
- A WIND SWEPT DAY DEDICATED TO AFZAL SHAU...
- 'ACQUIRED LABEL'
- ACTS OF CRUELTY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.