Annoyance In The Garden
I am distaste, I am the watcher of moons,
Cursing mystical realms is my carefulness.
The macabre noise burdens my soul like the care
I give and create for the purpose of annoyance.
I heave a boulder to the edge of the soil
I call my garden of noise and sounds, all birds.
It is a bewailing sound, siren of strong disaster,
Forming a grief in my heart so strongly that
Vivid images make my life unbearable.
Vapours machinate the resonance of the afternoon,
Burning is the soil from the sound of the noise.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Annoyance In The Garden by Naveed Akram )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- Jadavpur And The Adda of Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Governor-Chancellor, I Am A Jadavpuria.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Jadavpur Campus, The Naxal And His Love .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Eternal Joys, ramesh rai
- Poetry of The Earth, Want I To Write, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Willingly offer, hasmukh amathalal
- Excitement knows no bounds, gajanan mishra
- We are suffering., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Until Next Time, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Unity and strength., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..