Robert Herrick (1591-1674 / London / England)
HERE a pretty baby lies
Sung asleep with lullabies:
Pray be silent and not stir
Th' easy earth that covers her.
Read poems about / on: baby
Poet Other Poems
- A BUCOLIC BETWIXT TWO;LACON AND THYRSIS
- A CANTICLE TO APOLLO
- A Child's Grace
- A Christmas Carol, Sung to the King in t...
- A Conjuration To Electra
- A CONJURATION: TO ELECTRA
- A DIALOGUE BETWIXT HIMSELF AND MISTRESS ...
- A HYMN TO BACCHUS
- A Hymn To Love
- A HYMN TO THE GRACES
- A HYMN TO VENUS AND CUPID
- A Lyric to Mirth
- A MEAN IN OUR MEANS
- A MEDITATION FOR HIS MISTRESS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.