If you’re doing things that you can’t stand;
God has the perfect starting over plan.
If you’ve done things that were really mean;
today your slate can become clean.
Whoever believes and accepts his Son;
God’s desire is to save everyone.
God really loves you, yes He does;
it’s just the sin He does not love.
Confess your sins, God will forgive;
and cleanse you of the wretched ill.
Ask Jesus to come into your heart;
A new life in Christ today can start.
Copyright © 2010 by-Phyllis Strong
Phyllis Strong's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Chance by Phyllis Strong )
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello