Jean Francois Le Goff
Another clowns two
Why the clowns are dirty?
Why the clowns are sad?
Why the clowns are bad?
Why the clowns are ferocious?
Why the clowns are malicious?
Why the clowns are liar?
Why the clowns are piggish?
Why the clowns are morbid?
Why the clowns are seedy?
Why the clowns are gross?
Why the clowns are wrong?
Why the clowns are brainless?
- For you. For your pleasue
for your joy
o my cherub
for make laugh the ckildren
- O! Yes
I explode with laughter
I double up
I have fun
I am happy
I am joyful
- You have an excellent education
- O! Yes mum.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another clowns two by Jean Francois Le Goff )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Soju, Ronald Chapman
- Lies and Deception, Eric Martinez
- 5.6.1940, Ewen Morrison
- World Leprosy Day يوم مرض الجذام العالمي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Troubadour of Dawn, Terry Dawson
- Crystal, April Humason
- Blue Sunday Lane, Richard Allen Beevor
- Nolocaust, oskar hansen
- Finally doing It, Angell Afinowi
- Fighting a hard fight, Peter Strugnell