Edward Kofi Louis
The stop of the flood of letters and,
The stop of the flood of love;
But times are changing for you and i,
And i need time to go on with my mind.
Anxiety with the stone-dearf ears,
And of the love of a bandage wound;
But the Princess will soon burst out in tears.
Can you imagine it?
And of a royal visit and without food;
But i am worried about the facts of your love.
No easy walk to success but,
Everything which has abeginning has an end;
And i am now on the hard road of my life.
Are we dying enough to help each other?
Fir the signs of the time are here with us;
And i am full of anxiety.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anxiety by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Beloved is giver of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The difference between you and I., Lauren Harper
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Soul of the soul of universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Day Of Introspection, Mohammad Siddiqui
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Every breath I take, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Experience life, gajanan mishra