Tick, Tick, Tick
the clock opens the moment
to decide, if not to plan
As days go dry
dwelling upon the lost
Will this second greet regret?
To forget the lesson
before it's taught?
I snap my fingers
and hum a song
In that precise moment
when bones shake
meet me at the gates
of an asylum
'Yes, I thought too much
of space, time, and death.
Yes, I egged it on,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anxiety, Panic by Justin Tallman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting..., Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo