Then on full leg, but now be lame beggar
like knees on kneeling as in prayer could ask;
As fair not, be thees thirst; quenched with flames.
Soo deep I in guilt, soo heavy thees heart
in anguish for treachery on my part.
A stepping stone to prescient, i trampled.
A daffodil made sully out of purity.
Be thee the concerner, out of trust,
for solace given without gratitude in return;
I fall a victim!
But in the fresh rivers of apologies,
I drown in ablution, to pledge in contrite.
Agboyi Felix's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Apologies by Agboyi Felix )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Movement, Marshall Gass
- The lone sparrow., Marshall Gass