You have a beauty,
That not many can resist,
Wanting only the physical,
not knowing what they've missed.
Im taking the time to smell that rose,
Looking for the little things,
That let's u know I care,
And am here for all life brings.
You are so special,
In your little ways,
From the sparkle in your eyes,
That leave me in a daze.
To the beauty in your heart,
That many neglect to see,
Only looking at your appearance,
Not knowing whats in thee.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Appaerance by Richard Goolsby )
- Our Leader, Narendra Kuppan
- Nothing Left, John Masaitis
- Coffee And Tea, Edward Kofi Louis
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe