You have a beauty,
That not many can resist,
Wanting only the physical,
not knowing what they've missed.
Im taking the time to smell that rose,
Looking for the little things,
That let's u know I care,
And am here for all life brings.
You are so special,
In your little ways,
From the sparkle in your eyes,
That leave me in a daze.
To the beauty in your heart,
That many neglect to see,
Only looking at your appearance,
Not knowing whats in thee.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Appaerance by Richard Goolsby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'A mess', Wolfie Scott
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese