You have a beauty,
That not many can resist,
Wanting only the physical,
not knowing what they've missed.
Im taking the time to smell that rose,
Looking for the little things,
That let's u know I care,
And am here for all life brings.
You are so special,
In your little ways,
From the sparkle in your eyes,
That leave me in a daze.
To the beauty in your heart,
That many neglect to see,
Only looking at your appearance,
Not knowing whats in thee.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Appaerance by Richard Goolsby )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns