You always complain the things you have and ask for more.
But don't you think those people don't have the things you had?
Appreciate the things you have and be thankful.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Appreciate by Lideth Quilario )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid