My mind becomes full of hatred
Flames the fire of revenge
Whenever I recall
That incident of April Fool.
What is the story
Do we all know?
May be knowingly or unknowingly
We are also celebrating.
They are celebrating this
And trying to make this globalized.
They want this April Fool
Be celebrated by the Muslims too.
In that April month
Those who killed innocent Muslims.
They are aggressor, spreading terror
Still killing in Iraq, Afghanistan.
No, no more
Innocents will not be crying
We will protect them
Lets see how they can kill again.
MAHMUD HASSAN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (APRIL FOOL? by MAHMUD HASSAN )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 July 1870 – 16 July 1953)
Poem of the Day
- An Old Love, David Lewis Paget
- Social Awkwardness, Emily Liang
- Ode to My Hands, Tim Seibles
- Ode on My Episiotomy, Kimberly Johnson
- Teaghlach (Family), Ewen Morrison
- love so pure, love so true, kat tommany
- THE MIDDLE GROUND, Satish Verma
- bonds of friendship, kat tommany
- valentine's day, kat tommany
- can i be your valentine's day, kat tommany