April fool for love
Its April n I don't even care,
Its not April.....fool; when I say I love you dear.
It is real, n that's all I feel,
Its my will.....Boo; even if I had to b on d hill.
U can't kill but to heal it,
Work in my ways; there will be no waste.
Rock feels on ur waist;
Blues on ur breast.
Lay ur head on my chest,
Relax its a game....not a game of chess
Its a game of thought, not of chance
A true game of emotions n romances
Its April, n I don't even care,
Its April fool when I say I hate You.
Its April, I love u.
Sykolodyne Syko's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (April fool for love by Sykolodyne Syko )
- A word to Monalisa, Joseph Ogbonna
- وقوفا أيها الرفاق, مالك حداد
- Just A Thought, Elia Michael
- Atankwaad Ka Saaya, Rakesh Sinha
- A Touch of Fall (Revised), Rhonda Trull
- Life Is, Rhonda Trull
- WOMAN'S WOE, vidyut chakraborty
- أطفال الحب العظيم, مالك حداد
- وتمتمت الزهرة, مالك حداد
- Have You Ever Walked Alone In The Woods?, Kyle Schlicher
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Henry Davies
(3 July 1871 – 26 September 1940)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)