April fool for love
Its April n I don't even care,
Its not April.....fool; when I say I love you dear.
It is real, n that's all I feel,
Its my will.....Boo; even if I had to b on d hill.
U can't kill but to heal it,
Work in my ways; there will be no waste.
Rock feels on ur waist;
Blues on ur breast.
Lay ur head on my chest,
Relax its a game....not a game of chess
Its a game of thought, not of chance
A true game of emotions n romances
Its April, n I don't even care,
Its April fool when I say I hate You.
Its April, I love u.
Sykolodyne Syko's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (April fool for love by Sykolodyne Syko )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Crimes of Mandela, Richard Thripp
- The Rebellion Has Started!, Monk E. Biz
- What Really Matters?, Monk E. Biz
- Abandon Ship! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Your H0le Is Small~, Monk E. Biz
- One Law To Rule Them All?, Terence G. Craddock
- A Maori Prince Immune From Convictions, Terence G. Craddock
- Step Back!, Monk E. Biz
- Sajak Hening Buat Franky Sahilatua (Indo.., Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
- Love Your Neighbor, Roxanne Dubarry