I was walking through the woodlands and then it started to rain.
It is in the end of April.
The rain starts falling.
I thank God for given us the rain for plants.
God answer my pray.
The sun is shining down on me, but it is still rain.
I started to walk to my house, and step into my garden and notion that the flowers are coming up.
Every time a rain dropp fall, I cry.
I can feel the rain before it fall.
I know when the lord is going be send us the rain.
The April shower fall again.
It is passed midnight, and the April showers are still fall.
I can hear the rain fall, and it is beautiful sound.
I tended to my garden while the April Showers are falling.
I go into my house, and make some tea, and sit down watching the April showers fall.
I noticed the weather is changing into a storm.
The April Showers has turned into violent storm, I ask God to protect my beautiful garden from harm.
This violent storm will not harm my beautiful garden.
Night has passed morning is here.
The storm is done.
The rain stops falling.
I step outside, the mud is every where.
My flowers in my garden are blossoming thanks to God and Mother Nature that given us the April Showers.
The sun is shining down on my beautiful garden.
It is in this middle of the day, and the April Showers was falling again.
I look up in the sky, and I see a beautiful rainbow.
Now I know it is the end of April.
The April Showers has ended.
It is May now.
The trees are blossoming now.
The grass is green.
The weather is warming up.
I go outside to tend to my garden once again, and I felt a rain dropp touch my skin.
I run into the house once again before a raindropp touches the ground.
The April Showers doesn’t end.
This is the April Showers.
Crystal Chown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (April Showers by Crystal Chown )
- In secrets, gajanan mishra
- A-DOODLE-DO, Donald R Charon
- Nostalgia- Song of the Expatriate, S.zaynub Kamoonpuri
- Wipes off obloquy, gajanan mishra
- Beloved of Bronze Skin, Donald R Charon
- a dead sea scroll unrolled, Mandolyn ...
- I am Thy Woman O my Protector, Aftab Alam
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #12, Ronjoy Brahma
- Wandering With Affliction, Donald R Charon
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #11, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)