Archi.... My friend
You are as bright as the flowers,
Love has given you all the powers.
Your kindness has moved me,
When i'm in pain, your tears i can see.
Your beauty lies in your innocence,
I get healed in your presence.
Are you a fairy or a pixie,
Even god won't doubt your ability.
For everything you are i love you,
I've no words to thank you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Archi.... My friend by Priyanka Shetty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -72, Ronjoy Brahma
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka
- Which Stones Cast Leave Permanent Scares?, Terence G. Craddock
- Tranquil Place, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Qualified Candidates For Euthanasia, Terence G. Craddock
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -71, Ronjoy Brahma
- City Workers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बबेयाव थांनो?, Bahadur Basumatary