For love, for life
If life is a song,
It's melody is love.
Life may not be long,
What stays is love.
Life is like the colour white,
The colours of the rainbow that makes it is love.
Life changes from day tto night,
What doesn'y change is love.
Life is a flower that dries,
The fragnance that remains is love.
Life can be heard in its cries,
Which only smiles is love.
Priyanka Shetty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For love, for life by Priyanka Shetty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, LUVinThe NOW
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas
- Cassandra In Your Face, Terence G. Craddock
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas