For love, for life
If life is a song,
It's melody is love.
Life may not be long,
What stays is love.
Life is like the colour white,
The colours of the rainbow that makes it is love.
Life changes from day tto night,
What doesn'y change is love.
Life is a flower that dries,
The fragnance that remains is love.
Life can be heard in its cries,
Which only smiles is love.
Priyanka Shetty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For love, for life by Priyanka Shetty )
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma
- Yadwigha, On A Red Couch, Among Lillies, Sylvia Plath
- Verbal Calisthenics, Sylvia Plath
- RESPECT ISN'T FOR BODY SIZE., Changez Ndzai
- The Goring, Sylvia Plath
- Words Heard, By Accident, Over The Phone, Sylvia Plath