Are You A Virgin?
Is it important than my origin?
I want you to know,
Please listen, don’t go
Don’t be a hypocrite,
Because i want to share my secret,
I had a past,
Which din’t last.
In the name of love,
Had my feelings shove,
Had my clothes shed,
We did share the bed.
Let me tell you first,
It wasn’t lust,
It just passed away,
Before i could make hay.
Its been more than a year now,
No signs of the old love show,
Its the end,
have no plans to mend.
Here i am starting fresh,
And there is no rush,
Waiting for someone special,
And the love to happen in real.
Rashmi Lingappa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are You A Virgin? by Rashmi Lingappa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales