Armaments which affect the health of a husband!
The one, woman, who stands before the husband
Making him extremely angry by words and deeds
Is similar to ‘Yama’ (God of death) !
The one, woman, who is not entering
Into the kitchen in the early morning,
To prepare food for the bread earning husband
Is like a deadly disease to her husband!
The one, woman, who eats herself alone
Whatever she cooked without serving to
Her husband is a living demon in the home!
These three attitudes of a woman
Are the armaments which affect the health
Of her husband and may lead to his death!
- - - - - - -
It happened recently in Bangalore,
The wordy quarrel between husband and wife!
(May be wife provoked)
Both are IT professionals!
Mentally disturbed Husband
Stabbed and killed his wife,
Jumped from 13th floor,
Ended his life too!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
எறியென் றெதிர்நிற்பாள் கூற்றம்; சிறுகாலை
அட்டில் புகாதாள் அரும்பிணி; - அட்டதனை
உண்டி யுதவாதாள் இல்வாழ்பேய்; - இம்மூவர்
கொண்டானைக் கொல்லும் படை.363
நாலடியார் – பொருட்பால் அதிகாரம் 37. பன்னெறி
Comments about this poem (Armaments which affect the health of a husband! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
- Know the meaning of life, gajanan mishra
- Oracle, Naveed Khalid
- Stand high, hasmukh amathalal
- Amidst the stones, Roann Mendriq
- Rainbow Of Life, david kush
- CRYSTAL WATER, Prince Lartey
- Beholden, Eleonor Santiago
- Faith and hope, gajanan mishra
- You're, Angela Wybrow
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)