An undying passion.
Tenderness, and such affection.
They fill this head,
And pour with satisfaction.
They just keep weighing.
Those that many adore.
Can be such an art form.
To have this hold.
Boundless words we chose to control.
This, or that.
A love infact.
For many adore,
These words as an art form.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Art Form by Jessie Jett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- गु बाजिबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- A sense of destiny, Mark Heathcote