An undying passion.
Tenderness, and such affection.
They fill this head,
And pour with satisfaction.
They just keep weighing.
Those that many adore.
Can be such an art form.
To have this hold.
Boundless words we chose to control.
This, or that.
A love infact.
For many adore,
These words as an art form.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Art Form by Jessie Jett )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Remember Me, Sammi Jorgensen
- A Mother and Her Teen.., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- MY LIFE, Sammi Jorgensen
- When I Was Depressed, Hailey Stump
- Change, Sammi Jorgensen
- Stand up to them, Nicola Kelly
- Growing old sucks, Nicola Kelly
- Say, Hailey Stump
- Raindrops of my tears, Nicola Kelly
- A ventriloquist without a dummy, Nicola Kelly