AS LONG AS AGGRESSION GOES ON, THEN PEOPLE HAVE NO CHOICE, BUT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES
A tiny grain of will can beat A huge rock of aggression Simply because that grain of will has the pretty will and The pretty determination to defeat That aggressive rock of aggression that is hollow and It does not have a pretty will or a pretty determination anytime, It's not if tiny or huge that shows Will or greatness, but It's the great heart and the core of that heart, A tiny thing can squeeze A huge thing if That tiny thing is on the right way, An ugly and mean aggression that was imposed on pretty people Will give the pretty people the whole right to defend themselves Till the end, A great victory will ensue because people's will beats Any aggressive action anytime, so To defend oneself is a great choice rather than To run away anytime.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AS LONG AS AGGRESSION GOES ON, THEN PEOPLE HAVE NO CHOICE, BUT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay