As you seek your destiny!
Daughter, daughter, shinning bright
precious jewel within my sight
oh, if i could soar with thee
As you seek your destiny.
to see with you the cabes and skies
vistas grand beneath your eyes
taking wing to horizons new
let us wonder who awaits you!
A dragon bright?
A dragon dark?
victor of deuls with battle marks?
A dragon strong?
A dragon keen?
singer of honors and triumphs seen?
Red, gold, bronze, and blue
to your lord you shall be true.
copper, silver, black, and white
who will win your mating fight?
for in your hearts out future rests
to see our line with hatchlings blessed,
and for those who threaten clutch of flame,
to feel the wrath of dragon-dame!
katarina bowman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As you seek your destiny! by katarina bowman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- First Impressions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Is there any thing called death?, gajanan mishra
- Hiding In Daylight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My First Day, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Oh Stranger, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Thinking In Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maze Of Togetherness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am a snowfall at your gate, Mark Heathcote
- Yakhni, Nassy Fesharaki
- Illuminating Shyness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak