As you seek your destiny!
Daughter, daughter, shinning bright
precious jewel within my sight
oh, if i could soar with thee
As you seek your destiny.
to see with you the cabes and skies
vistas grand beneath your eyes
taking wing to horizons new
let us wonder who awaits you!
A dragon bright?
A dragon dark?
victor of deuls with battle marks?
A dragon strong?
A dragon keen?
singer of honors and triumphs seen?
Red, gold, bronze, and blue
to your lord you shall be true.
copper, silver, black, and white
who will win your mating fight?
for in your hearts out future rests
to see our line with hatchlings blessed,
and for those who threaten clutch of flame,
to feel the wrath of dragon-dame!
katarina bowman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As you seek your destiny! by katarina bowman )
- Deepavali, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
- Psalm XXIII, Henry Ainsworth
- Moral on love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dreamcatcher, Kwai Chee Low
- etc, gordon nosworthy
- And they ruined my family, Cyndi K. Gacosta
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)