Ascend-Set Your Mind Free
Ascend with me to the top of the summit tell me what it is you wish to see.
Look down upon the empty wasteland and imagine all that can be.
You are the sole creator of this world let the beauty within your mind burst free.
Once you have awakened your creative vault then your inner masterpiece can begin to break out and flourish.
Be patient with yourself and your thoughts once they are in order things will come together perfectly.
I promise you will not be displeased for your mind is a wonderful piece of art if you allow your mind to be set free.
Anthony Daniels's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ascend-Set Your Mind Free by Anthony Daniels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders