Ascend-Set Your Mind Free
Ascend with me to the top of the summit tell me what it is you wish to see.
Look down upon the empty wasteland and imagine all that can be.
You are the sole creator of this world let the beauty within your mind burst free.
Once you have awakened your creative vault then your inner masterpiece can begin to break out and flourish.
Be patient with yourself and your thoughts once they are in order things will come together perfectly.
I promise you will not be displeased for your mind is a wonderful piece of art if you allow your mind to be set free.
Anthony Daniels's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ascend-Set Your Mind Free by Anthony Daniels )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
Poem of the Day
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney
- A Small Something, Jessica Paige Davies
- Shrouded, Jessica Paige Davies
- I Live, Tanja Henderson
- This year, maryline vautravers
- Friends, maryline vautravers
- Cuba…..God's Betrayal……….Perhaps, James B. Earley