Ashes To Ashes
Feel the sound off the leaves.
Trees are talking with a whispering wind.
Deep are my roots against my shallow soul.
Giants fell in the shadow of giants.
Spiritually free beneath my mind as the prison.
Derailed by the brain which is lost to the sanctuary of my pain.
Seldom shivers in quantity.
Tears runs into rivers next to unforgiving warranties.
Driven by nothing into the darkness by something.
Will I survive again by the depth I am willing to dive.
Hide by day to shine with the stars.
Nightmares are hidden when displayed in the shade.
My thoughts are corrupt by the longest of drops.
Edged by a mountain with far too much snow.
Treacherous treasures are collected to stimulate my pleasures.
My heart beats with the flames where the fire bleeds.
Death needs the dead as for I crave my bed in the sanctuary of graves.
One wish can only become true by the death of one fallen star.
Ashes to ashes before dawn and dust.
Blood lust can never be healed by nails hammered into rust.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ashes To Ashes by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde