Asking questions (is a good way to see the back of the moon)
...and so she said to the fish,
'HOW DOES THE WATER FEEL FOR FISH? '
and the fish said...
'it feels like walking barefoot through the blue grass at midnight a million shards the long black hairs of a dream... snapping'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Asking questions (is a good way to see the back of the moon) by peter furlong )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- from "Landscape with Light", John Taggart
- Inside Out, John Taggart
- PH: Limericks (Of Physics) : #1, Brian Johnston
- Slow Song for Mark Rothko, John Taggart
- Refrains for Robert Quine, John Taggart
- Precious Lord, John Taggart
- Needs, Nalini Chaturvedi
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola