Joseph T. Renaldi
At Day's End
I yearn so much your genuine love
After my daily tasks are done.
I yearn your precious words of encouragement
Until my stress in life is done.
I yearn the sympathy that in your heart lies
After all the strenuous labor is done.
I yearn the radiant smile on your face
After viewing the glorious setting sun.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At Day's End by Joseph T. Renaldi )
- Raymond J Wright
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(3 February 1874 – 27 July 1946)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(21 May 1688 – 30 May 1744)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- There is another sky, Emily Dickinson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Chivalrous Me, Jara Son of Ahaz
- Love, love and love, hasmukh amathalal
- Money, Hanh Chau
- 'Daydream's Lunacy', Katherine York
- Poet, Hanh Chau
- Goodnight Kiss 2, Michael P. McParland
- The New Me, Joshua Hillard
- My Dreams, Joshua Hillard
- the passage of thyme, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- The death of all things, Nero CaroZiv