At night i think of you hoping my wishes and dreams come true.
At night i wonder can be this the end of our love.
At night i wish we could go to the way we were.
At night i cry about the thing that happened and how it ended.
At night i think of us and how we could be.
At night i realize that there is more chance for us.
At night i dream of us together again
At night i wish for us to be together again.
But, in the morning i realize that it was all at night
and it wasn't really right!
Oussama samouna's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At night by Oussama samouna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro