Miguel de Unamuno
At Times To Be Silent Is To Lie
At times to be silent is to lie.
You will win because you have enough brute force.
But you will not convince.
For to convince you need to persuade.
And in order to persuade you would need what you lack:
Reason and Right.
Miguel de Unamuno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At Times To Be Silent Is To Lie by Miguel de Unamuno )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka
- Changes, smriti chhibber
- Sent for Scent, Ima Ryma
- Love and speak, hasmukh amathalal
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer