Today is aptly said and had
As a day for Fools who say
Their maxim vain - 'There is no God'
Pride seals their fate away.
For such is the rigid sentiment
Of these atheists refusing
To face the Truthful statement
That God is indeed existing.
And thus like stubborn mules
Who would not budge an inch
These unbelieving April Fools
Today we give a little pinch.
'The fool says in his heart there is no God.'
Psalm 53: 1
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Atheist Day by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- From Destiny's Palm, Savita Tyagi
- Your silence, ramesh rai
- My body is my enemy, gajanan mishra
- No Tears For Me, vince gullaci
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar