Today is aptly said and had
As a day for Fools who say
Their maxim vain - 'There is no God'
Pride seals their fate away.
For such is the rigid sentiment
Of these atheists refusing
To face the Truthful statement
That God is indeed existing.
And thus like stubborn mules
Who would not budge an inch
These unbelieving April Fools
Today we give a little pinch.
'The fool says in his heart there is no God.'
Psalm 53: 1
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Atheist Day by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp