Shania K. Younce
She sat motionless.
Doomed to her days.
Sweeten by her grace.
She sat the day away.
He stood still.
He always blaming his ways.
Their days did pass in eager grey.
Their days grew long.
Time kept stilling in their gaze.
They kept walking.
They had blood brushed in hughs of blues.
Their dulling light was aceppted splendor.
Their days drawn betwixt their eyes.
Their ligh perplexed in many ways.
Be it as they may.
Their sweet atone.
In their sweet dulling days.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Atone' by Shania K. Younce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life may move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, you are poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski
- Risa, Matthew Hunt
- Inside Out, Diane Wakoski
- Blue Monday, Diane Wakoski
- Belly Dancer, Diane Wakoski
- nigeria freedom, ademola oluwabusayo
- I Am A Frog, Lilly Emery