Attached To My Last Poem!
Dear last poem
I am very frustrated with you! In fact you almost ended up in the trash. You are only there, for my lack in understanding how applications work properly on my blog.
You spent a week in my head. Prowl around, tormenting me with the story of small drawers.
What are they? I wondered for over a week. And every day practicing one verse or a stanza and could not get rid of the damn drawers.
This caused me a huge frustration! Needed to do something.
Today, driven by one imprudence and wanting to feel free once and for all, (that feeling of inefficiency) i decided to expel you 'poem'.
I needed to go ahead, think about other things, other words, rhymes.
So reading another Poet finally came the inspiration..... Rage! That's it! Anger of a poem that had not yet been written in words but it was closed, closed in my mind.
You know that, poem is just not mind, or just intellectual abilities, academic. That is why you do not get out of the paper. You were locked on my brain.
Where were my real emotions?
Here, dear Poem! In this white sheet.
To give vent to my anger a relief!
Have you ever imagined such a shame? Explain yourself, and you release me from this responsibility once.
Everyone is wondering why He hates me, sometimes, or why I go into the drawers, divided. And I say, I do not know. I do not know! I think it's about acceptance. That's all I can say.
But you know me and not revealed that for me!
A Poet came close to decipher. My friend and Poet Dwells! And my dear my all, Poet Midnight Voices too.
Thank you friends. You opened my doors!
Because of you, by these endless metaphors I'm in this delicate situation with my readers and Poets friends. Having to ask for forgiveness!
I ask for apologize!
Blame the poem not me!
Writing this attached, now I'm really relieved.
A hug to all my dear friends and readers and please excuse me the drawers, the metaphors and the English. Hugs
Poetheart Morgan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Attached To My Last Poem! by Poetheart Morgan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Merry Christmas My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Venice, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
Poem of the Day
- Beats of the New City., Jiya Acharya
- Somewhere In Fantasy Land A Wedding, Heather Burns
- Somewhere In Fatasy Land Bracken Elfshi.., Heather Burns
- Happy New Year!, Tushar Ray
- This Is Hell, Paula Glynn
- Nap Time, Michael P. McParland
- Son of the Carpenter, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Joel Osteen = Soldier For The Lord, Tom Zart
- Wake Up, Dreamer, Paula Glynn
- Peace Be Upon You, Michael P. McParland