Beginnings of the fall
Leaves hues of golden brown
Floats gently to the call
and blanket every ground.
The medley of colors
does echo the scene
The rainbow of colors
Breathes life to the green.
Autumn is upon us
Bursting at her seams
Change to a new dress
Shedding leaves as she beams......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AUTUMN BEAMS by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Rock-built Temples of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Working Man, K.J. Jackson
- I Was About To, Neela Nath
- Saying Goodbye, Myanna Williams
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -34, Ronjoy Brahma
- India You Do Not Know, I Do Not Know, Bijay Kant Dubey
- SeaWorld the Orcas Wish to go Home!, Rachel Nichols
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -33, Ronjoy Brahma
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak