Diana van den Berg
The South African autumn sky
was bluer than infinity
and as he opened the garden gate
she was there, as always,
amongst the rainbow delights
of flower sunshine
and an orchestra of bird song
praising the beauty of the days.
(15 May 2011)
Diana van den Berg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Autumn Connection by Diana van den Berg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Welcoming The New Year, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Proud Pa, Edgar Albert Guest
- Strange, Edgar Albert Guest
- Troubles, Edgar Albert Guest
- Answering The Grumblers, Edgar Albert Guest
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..