Alice Anne Gordon
Leaves deepen to orange ember
as twilight comes,
sky drifts to smother the day,
swaddling memories in soft pink clouds.
Neon lights flicker, illuminating
windless trees, standing crooked.
Evening song edges towards the night.
Alice Anne Gordon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Autumn Evening by Alice Anne Gordon )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash