Autumn's song #1
Oh, since it will become Autumn's season before long,
the time has come to sing our welcome to Autumn's song.
Oh, the heavenly chorus sings along,
spring and summer days have both come and gone.'
The days and nights are both cooler too.
The weather forecaster praise Mother
Nature. However, dear Heavenly Father,
they never mention you!
Mother Nature controls the both
the weather and the seasons
is their reason.
You cause it to rain upon your children
both on the mountains and the plains.
You bless us with all four seasons of the year.
For Spring and summer, fall and winter too.
Dear Heavenly Father, we thank you!
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/ October Country
Revised: September 18,2013
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Lutheran's website. I wrote this poem to thank Dear Heavenly Father
for His seasonal blessings all year long!
Comments about this poem (Autumn's song #1 by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice