AVOID PROSECUTION... DEC 30TH,2012
AVOID PROSECUTION … DEC 30TH,2012
Pedophile priests just want to avoid legal prosecution,
And no restitution, which is not part of our legal solution,
They are part of a hidden centuries-old Church conspiracy,
Established and built into the then rigid Church autocracy.
We need another Martin Luther to change sacred stuff around,
Arrest any and all pedophile priests that we have found,
This monster scandal is too big to disregard and forget,
Their apologies tend to make us even more upset.
So the pedophile-priest scandal has us climbing the walls,
As sanctimonious music in the background still calls,
We should try to avoid getting worked up about this scandal,
Avoid those with shiny vestments who tend to carry candles.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AVOID PROSECUTION... DEC 30TH,2012 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pools Of Deathness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- HIdden Clock, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'Poem Time', Wolfie Scott
- It is what it is, The Princess
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI