James Bredin Poems
- Assisted Suicide Why is death with dignity seldom mentioned ...
- Death With Dignity Please If I die and I will and I don't ...
- Youth Criminal Justice Act YOUTH CRIMINAL JUSTICE ACT July ...
- If IF BY JAMES BREDIN AUG 9TH,2012
- Oil On Trains... Mar 6th,2014 It’s obvious we have a problem ...
- Multiculturalism Multiculturalism is government appeasement ...
- Right To Die I feel I should have the right to die when and ...
This very old retired guy lives in Scarborough now. He also lives at
Very few of his old friends are on the Internet because they came from a time when even typewriters were rare. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Why is death with dignity seldom mentioned in our land?
Is the mere mention of assisted suicide illegal and banned?
In Oregon, Washington and Switzerland; it’s already there,
So Canadian media or politicians should not scare.
Why is this one human right denied with all government might?
Though they have abortion clinics killing babies day and night,
And a federal or provincial election almost every year,
The subject of death with dignity is avoided with great fear.
It seems as though our politicians never think that they will die,
Is this stupidity or ...