Creating man from dust.Water, soil, air all from nothing truely your works are full of awe, awe awe awe.The stars are many yet you call them by name. The sun is so bright I cant look at it, it is so powerful giving energy to plants & animals yet you created it. If your creation can be so powerful then what of your strength Jehovah your works are full of awe yes awe, awe, awe, awe.
George mwandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Awe by George mwandu )
- Ngimbonile ufikile uhambile, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngizokulinda ubuye, senzokhaya umhayi
- Zulu lezintandane, senzokhaya umhayi
- JANICE'S DRESS., Terry Collett
- Thando unjani, senzokhaya umhayi
- Sweet And Lovely Words, Edward Kofi Louis
- Engimthadayo, senzokhaya umhayi
- Underground Poet, senzokhaya umhayi
- Le Mfihlo yethu, senzokhaya umhayi
- chat up, lee fones