Azizi - Lincoln Park Zoo
I am Azizi. Watch me grow
From little guy to silverback,
Just like my Big Daddy, Jo Jo,
I have show biz crowd pleasing knack.
Western lowland gorilla, I
Am an endangered group a bunch.
But as a growing up quick guy,
Not in danger of missing lunch.
I bach with a bachelor troop
With three other no girl friend guys.
No cold showers, we just throw poop.
Just call it pre-romanticize.
What is a growing boy to do?
Grow on you in Lincoln Park Zoo.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Azizi - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones