Baby I love you so much
I finally realize that i wasnt living in a dream and you were just so real
i finally realize i dont have to pretend that you ruled my heart
Baby you completed me and now am not lost, no longer afraid. you shined my life made it so bright..
i never felt this way before and honesty thats for sure
and lately i seem to find that you're alwayz on my mind.
my love to you is so pure, my heart beats so loud, you give me butterflies..
your love gotten me so addicted to you
your my fairytales, my soulmate, my everything..
god your so adorible...
your love is living in my soul..
you touched me, you made me completely out of my mind
Baby i wanna keep you mine for now and for rest of my life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby I love you so much by sam bloom )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)