Baby I love you so much
I finally realize that i wasnt living in a dream and you were just so real
i finally realize i dont have to pretend that you ruled my heart
Baby you completed me and now am not lost, no longer afraid. you shined my life made it so bright..
i never felt this way before and honesty thats for sure
and lately i seem to find that you're alwayz on my mind.
my love to you is so pure, my heart beats so loud, you give me butterflies..
your love gotten me so addicted to you
your my fairytales, my soulmate, my everything..
god your so adorible...
your love is living in my soul..
you touched me, you made me completely out of my mind
Baby i wanna keep you mine for now and for rest of my life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby I love you so much by sam bloom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Loser, Jason Yu)
- Poetry in Motion, Jason Yu)
- To See It To Experience It For Yourself, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Mother's Bond, Valentine Mbagu
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom