Joy O' Pateng
Baby I'm sorry...
I'm sorry for not loving you
I'm sorry for not being there for you
I'm sorry for making you cry
I'm sorry for breaking your precious heart
I'm sorry for not believing in you
I'm sorry for never giving you my ears
I'm sorry for not holding you when needed to be held
I'm sorry for sharing my nakedness with another
I'm sorry for not expressing myself to you
I'm sorry for denying you
I'm sorry for lying to you
I'm sorry for breaking my vows
I'm sorry for not fight with you
I'm sorry for me being sorry
I'm sorry for my mistakes.....
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, babe I'm sorry.......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby I'm sorry... by Joy O' Pateng )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Burying His Own, Masereka Amos
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- Unspoken Harmony, F. J. Thomas
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Haiku: Lessons Taught To Me By Women, Brian Johnston
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- 3 A.M.... wishing I was coming down, Midnights Voice
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown