BACK... MAR 12TH,2013
BACK … MAR 12TH,2013
Are those leery Liberals still just waiting in the wings?
Looking around like Justin, trying to pull some strings.
Have they recently changed after being out of power for years?
And their conduct under Chretien, showed that we had lots to fear.
Would the Liberals give us binding referendums like the Swiss?
Or death-with-dignity, which of course the Liberals dismissed,
Therefore the Liberals don't have a chance; not one little bit,
But if they did - not very likely - could we all recommit?
We need death-with-dignity; nailed down election dates and much more,
But no one is listening so therefore the Liberals might even score,
We need an elected senate where appointees are banned,
Where democracy is obvious so no need to be on demand.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BACK... MAR 12TH,2013 by James Bredin )
- Realize, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Should not mind, hasmukh amathalal
- Bridegroom to His Bride, Frank Avon
- What Is Life?, Abhishek Dubey
- Useless exercise, hasmukh amathalal
- Never letting, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Like the Touch of Rain, Edward Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)