BACK... MAR 12TH,2013
BACK … MAR 12TH,2013
Are those leery Liberals still just waiting in the wings?
Looking around like Justin, trying to pull some strings.
Have they recently changed after being out of power for years?
And their conduct under Chretien, showed that we had lots to fear.
Would the Liberals give us binding referendums like the Swiss?
Or death-with-dignity, which of course the Liberals dismissed,
Therefore the Liberals don't have a chance; not one little bit,
But if they did - not very likely - could we all recommit?
We need death-with-dignity; nailed down election dates and much more,
But no one is listening so therefore the Liberals might even score,
We need an elected senate where appointees are banned,
Where democracy is obvious so no need to be on demand.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BACK... MAR 12TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A knight errant!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I am free to having, gajanan mishra
- Does Anyone Want Beautiful Poems Cried t.., mary douglas
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena