BACK... MAR 12TH,2013
BACK … MAR 12TH,2013
Are those leery Liberals still just waiting in the wings?
Looking around like Justin, trying to pull some strings.
Have they recently changed after being out of power for years?
And their conduct under Chretien, showed that we had lots to fear.
Would the Liberals give us binding referendums like the Swiss?
Or death-with-dignity, which of course the Liberals dismissed,
Therefore the Liberals don't have a chance; not one little bit,
But if they did - not very likely - could we all recommit?
We need death-with-dignity; nailed down election dates and much more,
But no one is listening so therefore the Liberals might even score,
We need an elected senate where appointees are banned,
Where democracy is obvious so no need to be on demand.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BACK... MAR 12TH,2013 by James Bredin )
- Empty life حياة فارغة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Met Tuckerpuppy and Twittermouse, Bruce Larkin
- Longings et. Al., Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- About Tuckerpuppy, Bruce Larkin
- Submit, Teach, Love, Trust & Forgive., Tom Zart
- Broaden Your Mind, Ronell Warren Alman
- Exaggerating an invisible enemy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)