Lynne . Tosh.
Bad but Good
Its turning everything into a disaster
Why does it have to interfer?
I dont want it in my life anymore
I just dont know why it has to interfer
There is no reason for you to be there
But its something I want in my life
You have to stay
What the - is going on?
I know its for a good reason
But why me! ? ! ?
Your my life
But Im not going to ruin your life
If it means I have to go through something so...
So, So, beautiful
But just go
So you decide
I'll be there
But no where close to where you are!
So find me
Find what is wrong with me
Lynne . Tosh.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bad but Good by Lynne . Tosh. )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- alphabet you two bucks you drive a truck, Mandolyn ...
- Open the floodgate.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- A Dream Of Death,, Luo Zhihai
- Feeling Your Spirit, Michael P. McParland
- Word, Birgitta Heikka
- Ganjaraja And His Associates/Ganjaraja W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Royal Presidio Chapel, Monterey California, Steven Federle
- the apple of my I, Prophmatt . . .
- And Then There Was Love, Sandra Feldman
- Sigh, Erwick Brandon