Lynne . Tosh.
Bad but Good
Its turning everything into a disaster
Why does it have to interfer?
I dont want it in my life anymore
I just dont know why it has to interfer
There is no reason for you to be there
But its something I want in my life
You have to stay
What the - is going on?
I know its for a good reason
But why me! ? ! ?
Your my life
But Im not going to ruin your life
If it means I have to go through something so...
So, So, beautiful
But just go
So you decide
I'll be there
But no where close to where you are!
So find me
Find what is wrong with me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bad but Good by Lynne . Tosh. )
- There Is Nothing But Darkness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Unpopped Corn Kernals and Cold Hearts..., Monk E. Biz
- The Full Moon, Vigna Mukund
- Adrenaline is my Mistress, Hayley Lewis
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.33, Monk E. Biz
- Incarnation, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Eternal creation, ramesh rai
- Lomp doch fijn besnaard 2, Madrason writer
- Treasured days..., David Lessard
- The body of my Temple lays unswept;, David McLansky
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)