Lynne . Tosh.
Bad but Good
Its turning everything into a disaster
Why does it have to interfer?
I dont want it in my life anymore
I just dont know why it has to interfer
There is no reason for you to be there
But its something I want in my life
You have to stay
What the - is going on?
I know its for a good reason
But why me! ? ! ?
Your my life
But Im not going to ruin your life
If it means I have to go through something so...
So, So, beautiful
But just go
So you decide
I'll be there
But no where close to where you are!
So find me
Find what is wrong with me
Lynne . Tosh.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bad but Good by Lynne . Tosh. )
- Beauty Of Song, Eve Carter
- WHINING FAITH, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Savoring Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Integrity, Hans Raj Sharma
- In The Bosom of The Fire Is The Mystery, Little Eagle McGowan
- Would you still make love to me?, The Princess is
- Renewal of Earth, Jessica Gabanyic
- DEAR INNOCENCE, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Woman's no is no., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- SAME OLD STORY, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)