Lynne . Tosh.
Bad but Good
Its turning everything into a disaster
Why does it have to interfer?
I dont want it in my life anymore
I just dont know why it has to interfer
There is no reason for you to be there
But its something I want in my life
You have to stay
What the - is going on?
I know its for a good reason
But why me! ? ! ?
Your my life
But Im not going to ruin your life
If it means I have to go through something so...
So, So, beautiful
But just go
So you decide
I'll be there
But no where close to where you are!
So find me
Find what is wrong with me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bad but Good by Lynne . Tosh. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper
- Corners Of A Storm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Visibly appar, hasmukh amathalal
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi
- Check the dogs, gajanan mishra
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- Touch, Francis Wanyiri
- poet laureate i think, lee fones