A sultry garden stood the night.
We kept silent ourselves about what grips us horribly.
From this our hearts awoke
And succumbed under the burden of silence.
No star blossomed in that night
And nobody asked for us.
Only a demon has laughed in the darkness.
Be cursed everyone! Then the deed came into being.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ballad (2) by Georg Trakl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Family Reunion, Lawrence Beck
- EIDIA العيدية (MONEY GIVEN BY PARENTS TO.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram