Oh my love, oh Jessica,
you have no replica,
and you are sweet as angelica.
I will buy you a bunny,
with my pocket money.
lets eat some margarita,
and then I will pick up for you the flowers of Rosita.
It pains me that you are far away,
I hope you do not guide me astray,
but I won't grip you away nor muddle your day!
Everyday I get hit by a spear,
metaphorically describing my pain,
can you cohere?
My agenda is to meet you,
I hope not to meet another contender,
I will be your defender! !
Oh my love, Oh Jessica,
You are way beautiful than Elisha!
I want to kiss you like french,
Touch what is under the garments,
And kiss thou on thy neck.
Aziz Akrish's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ballad #5 by Aziz Akrish )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1618 – 28 July 1667)
- leticia s david
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(November 9 - 1937)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael McParland
- Marching On, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rum, crumbs!, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Point It Out To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- elephant selfie, lee fones
- You Are Very Beautiful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Winter and Christmas, Rimni chakravarty
- - Μουγγό σκυλί (Greek poem), Giorgio A. V.
- Say You Are One of Them, Aysha Ananse
- Astonished, Edward Kofi Louis