Silence sleeps on the wings of despair
A fire, alight in her soul.
Brought on the winds of the chill night air
Hells angel taking her toll.
Starlight glimmers on her gossamer gown
A golden belt caressed her hips.
A shrieking howl, the devils own sound
Burst like a hurricane from her lips
Herald of the fallen, a promiscuous unlife
The seed of evil sown upon her breath.
The banshee Queen causing trouble and strife
Leaves all in her wake clutched within the dark embrace of death.....
Jake Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Banshee by Jake Harris )
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser