Endless Hallway, Endless Doors
You walk a path of yours alone
Of beaten dirt and cobbled stone
The life you lead is always yours
An endless hallway of endless doors.
Behind each one you'll find a track
But most will find you stumbling back
Your feet devoured by troublesome sores
To the endless hallway of endless doors.
But one you'll see, will suit you fine
Discovering it is just a matter of time
And you'll not wander anymore
The endless hallway, of the endless door
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Endless Hallway, Endless Doors by Jake Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I, Me, Mine, Manisha parmar
- My Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Cavern, Morgan Michaels
- Lumber Jack Dupree, Denis Bourgeau
- this is for you...or whatever, Mandolyn ...
- O Seductress Of Mine, Folayemi Akande
- if the sun blows up, come find me, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight (i), binod bastola
- summer at grub street, lee fones
- Facebook, Phil Soar